Systematic searching for STEM
Want to make sure you find all relevant evidence or gaps in the literature?
Learn how to create a systematic search that is comprehensive, transparent, and reproducible as part of a formal review or research project.
This workshop will cover:
- why you might conduct a systematic search
- types of reviews that may require systematic searches
- the difference between a systematic review and a systematic search
- what to consider when selecting appropriate databases
- question types and frameworks
- creating a search strategy that is precise but inclusive
- testing and remapping your search to another database
It is recommended where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
For all other participants, click Begin Registration below..
- Wednesday, February 28, 2024
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)