EndNote: Managing and maintaining your references
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Downloading and editing reference information
- Importing references
- Manually adding references
- Deduplicate your references
- Editing citations in EndNote or from Word and Pages
- Editing reference styles (APA 7th , AMA etc.)
- Attaching full-text & PDF handling
EndNote software must be installed before the workshop. Instructions (.pdf) and installation files can be found in the EndNote guide.
Prerequisites: You must have already completed 'Getting started with EndNote' or have a good understanding of EndNote before attending these sessions.
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
Related Guide: EndNote
Other workshops in this series are:
- Getting started with EndNote
- EndNote for Mac
- Managing your EndNote library
- EndNote: City While You Write
EDGEx link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
All other participants click begin registration below.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)