Getting started with EndNote
‘Getting started with EndNote’ is a UniSA Library-facilitated workshop that allows you to learn about the reference management program EndNote and includes:
- creating a new library and adding references
- using ‘cite while you write’ to insert references into Word documents
- creating a bibliography
EndNote software must be installed before the workshop. Instructions (.pdf) and installation files can be found in the EndNote guide.
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
Related Guide: EndNote
Other workshops in this series are:
- EndNote for Mac
- Managing your EndNote library
- EndNote: Managing and maintaining your references
- EndNote: Cite While You Write
EDGEx link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
All other participants click begin registration below.
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024
- 10:00am - 11:00am
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)