Literature reviews: Manage your search results
- save your search strategy and rerun it in relevant databases
- print, email or export relevant literature
- set up alerts to get the latest research sent to you
Please note: this session focusses on using the databases to manage search results. To learn how to use EndNote, see the EDGE workshop 'Getting started with EndNote'
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
Related Guide: Searching for your literature review
- Literature reviews: Plan your search strategy
- Getting started with EndNote
EDGEx link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
All other participants click begin registration below.
Related Guide: Searching for Your Literature Review
- Monday, November 27, 2023
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)