New Read & Publish Agreements for 2023
Read & Publish Agreements allow researchers to read full text journal articles and publish their research as open access without paying Article Processing Charges (APCs), as the APCs are incorporated within the Library’s subscription costs.
In addition to the existing Read & Publish Agreements signed by UniSA Library in 2022, new agreements effective for journal articles accepted from 1 January 2023 have been signed including with Elsevier and Taylor & Francis, and additional titles added to the Wiley agreement.
This 30 minute session will:
- Show the updated Read & Publish Agreements webpage
- Discuss the eligible journal titles for Elsevier and Taylor & Francis, and when APC discounts are available for journals not covered in the current agreement (ie during 2023)
- Outline the renegotiated Wiley agreement, which now also includes Hindawi and Wiley Gold journals
- Provide information on how the caps (number of journal articles published across all participating institutions) are applied, including Elsevier, Taylor & Francis, Springer Nature and Wiley
Show the combined journal list including Fields of Research and journal quartile rankings from Journal Citation Reports
EDGEx link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
All other participants click begin registration below.
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)