Print the page Add to a Calendar using Google Calander Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Share page on Twitter
Storing and sharing data
Management of your research data is an essential part of every research project. In this workshop you will learn about:
- data storage options at UniSA – what is available and how much do you need?
- the benefits of sharing your data and how to do this
- meeting publisher and funding requirements for open data
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
- Create a data management plan
Related Guide: Research Data Management guide
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- 10:00am - 10:45am
Registration has closed.
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Online, Online.
3:30pm - 4:00pm, Online, Online.
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Magill Library Training Room (A2-07), Magill.
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Online, Online.
11:00am - 12:00pm, Online.
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Online.
3:30pm - 4:00pm, Online.
11:00am - 12:00pm, C3-03, Mawson Lakes.