Literature reviews: Manage your search results
- Save your search strategy and rerun it in relevant databases
- Print, email or export relevant literature
- Set up alerts to get the latest research sent to you
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
Please note: this session focusses on using the databases to manage search results. To learn how to use EndNote, see the EDGE workshop 'Getting started with EndNote'
- Literature reviews: Plan your search strategy
- Getting started with EndNote
Related Guide: Searching for your literature review
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- 11:30am - 12:00pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)