Publishing with impact: maximising the visibility of your work
This workshop covers strategies to increase the visibility and maximise the influence of your published research, including:
- Open Access models and options
- Depositing works to UniSA's Research Outputs Repository
- Publicly available author profiles such as ORCiD and ResearcherID/Publons
- Avenues for communicating your research
- Assessing your reach with altmetrics
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
- Publishing with impact: insights from UniSA's researchers
- Publishing with impact: choosing the 'right' journal
- Publishing with impact: avoiding predatory publishers
Related Guide: Publishing
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Monday, October 17, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)