Systematic reviews (3 of 3): managing your results
Covidence is a web-based software platform that streamlines the production of systematic reviews, including Cochrane reviews.
This workshop covers:
- how to prepare your EndNote library for export to Covidence
- an introduction to using Covidence software
- exporting from EndNote and an outline of the key steps such as citation screening, full text review, critical appraisal and data extraction
Knowledge of using EndNote is a prerequisite.
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
- Systematic reviews (1 of 3): finding the evidence
- Systematic reviews (2 of 3): finding grey literature
- Getting started with EndNote
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)