Publishing with impact: avoiding predatory publishers
If you’ve received emails inviting you to publish or present your work, or edit a special edition, it may be too good to be true!
In this workshop, learn about:
- What is predatory publishing
- How to identify genuine versus dodgy invitations using case studies
- Using Think. Check. Submit criteria to evaluate publishers
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
- Publishing with impact: insights from UniSA's researchers
- Publishing with impact: choosing the 'right' journal
- Publishing with impact: maximising the visibility of your work
Related Guide: Publishing
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- 11:45am - 12:15pm
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)