Print the page Add to a Calendar using Google Calander Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Share page on Twitter
EndNote for Mac
In this session, we will be expanding your knowledge on the following topics for Mac users:
- Save EndNote Library Package (.enlp)
- Where to save your EndNote library on a Mac?
- How to set up Cite While You Write with M1 Mac
- Using EndNote with Pages & Word
- Downloading reference files
- Question time
EndNote software must be installed before the workshop. Instructions (.pdf) and installation files can be found in the EndNote guide.
Prerequisites: You must have already completed 'Getting started with EndNote' or have a good understanding of EndNote before attending these sessions.
Recommend where possible to have access to two screens during this session.
Other workshops in this series are:
- Getting started with EndNote
- EndNote: Cite While You Write
- EndNote: Managing and maintaining your references
- Managing your EndNote Library
Related Guide: EndNote
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Registration has closed.
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Online, Online.
3:30pm - 4:00pm, Online, Online.
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Magill Library Training Room (A2-07), Magill.
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Online, Online.
11:00am - 12:00pm, Online.
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Online.
3:30pm - 4:00pm, Online.
11:00am - 12:00pm, C3-03, Mawson Lakes.