Print the page Add to a Calendar using Google Calander Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Share page on Twitter
Publishing with impact: avoiding predatory publishers
If you’ve received emails inviting you to publish or present your work, or edit a special edition, it may be too good to be true!
In this workshop, learn about:
- What is predatory publishing
- How to identify genuine versus dodgy invitations using case studies
- Using Think. Check. Submit criteria to evaluate publishers
- Publishing with impact: insights from UniSA's researchers
- Publishing with impact: choosing the 'right' journal
- Publishing with impact: maximising the visibility of your work
Related Guide: Publishing
EDGEx Link: PhD, Professional Doctorate or Masters by Research candidates must register using this EDGEx link.
- Monday, May 23, 2022
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Registration has closed.
Event organised by Library
For information about this session, Ask the library.
More events from the Library
Time Zone: Adelaide (change)
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Online, Online.
3:30pm - 4:00pm, Online, Online.
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Magill Library Training Room (A2-07), Magill.
12:00pm - 1:00pm, Online, Online.
11:00am - 12:00pm, Online.
2:00pm - 3:00pm, Online.
3:30pm - 4:00pm, Online.
11:00am - 12:00pm, C3-03, Mawson Lakes.